Compressed air is extensively used, which has become the second industrial power force. The Refrigeration air dryer (hereinafter referred as air dryer) is an equipment to dry the compressed air. In the compressed air, the moisture, dust and oil contamination are needed to be eliminated. The function for the air dryer is to eliminate the moisture.
In order to save cost, the majority of the companies do not use air dryer, which makes the large amount of moisture enter into the compressed air, causing damage to the equipment, rusty pipeline and higher defective rate for the product. It will significantly increase the production cost and bring huge economic burden for the company.
The air dryer reduces the temperature through refrigerant, condensing water vapor from the compressed air into droplets, so as to reduce the moisture content. The condensed droplet will be discharged outside through the automatic drainage system. It won’t generate the second moisture condensation as long as the environmental temperature of the downstream pipeline of the outlet of the air dryer is lower than the dew point temperature of the outlet of evaporator.
When cooling system of the air dryer works, the compressor draws the low temperature and low-pressure refrigerant gas generated by the evaporator into the cylinder. After compressed, the pressure will rise up (so will the temperature) and when the pressure is larger than that of the condenser, the high-pressure refrigerant gas will be discharged to the condenser, so the compressor can compress and transport the refrigerant. In the condenser, the temperature and the refrigerant gas with higher pressure will be condensed into liquid state through heat exchange with the environmental air (or water) of lower temperature. Then, the liquid refrigerant through the throttle valve to reduce the pressure (temperature) after entering the evaporator, it will absorb the heat of the compressed air and vaporize in the evaporator. In this way, the object will be cooled and the refrigerant steam will be taken away by the compressor to start the next cycle. So, one cycle is completed for the refrigerant to be compressed, condensed, inflated (throttle down) and evaporated. By continuous refrigeration cycle, achieving the refrigeration.
At present, the quality of air dryer in the market is different, for example, the corrosion leakage of evaporator has always been the most difficult problem affecting the stable operation of the refrigerator, as a result, it has significantly shortened the service life of the air dryer. The air dryer made by Jaguar air compressor, through the high quality refrigerant refrigeration technology, one the one hand, it makes the pressure dew point of compressed air reach 2-10℃,on the other hand, with the aluminum alloy plate-fin evaporator assembly, it completely solves the problem of evaporator leakage due to corrosion, and the heat transfer area per unit volume is increased by 5 to 10 times than the general tube heat exchanger, optimizing the structure, save user space, which has been the preferred brand for millions of companies.
The precautions to use the air dryer
1. The flow pressure and temperature of compressed air shall be within the permissible range stipulated on the nameplate.
2. The installation site should be well ventilated with less dust. There should be sufficient space for heat dissipation and maintenance around the machine, and it should not be installed outside so as to keep it away from rain and sunlight.
3. It is generally allowed to install without foundation, but the ground must be leveled;
4. It should be closer to the user point to avoid longer pipeline.
5. There should be no detectable corrosive gases in the surrounding environment, and in particular, do not keep it in the same room with ammonia refrigeration equipment
6. The filtering accuracy of the front filter of the air dryer should be appropriate, it is not necessary for too high accuracy;
7. The inlet and outlet pipes for cooling water should be set separately. In particular, the outlet pipes should not be shared with other water-cooling equipment so as to avoid the obstruction of drainage caused by pressure difference.
8. Always keep the automatic drainer clear;
9. Do not use the air dryer continuously;
10. When tackle the actual parameters of compressed air, especially if the inlet temperature and working pressure do not conform to the rated value, the “correction factor” provided by the sample shall be rectified to avoid overload operation.